Kraft Paper Pouches & Bags
- Ouma Kraft stand up pouches & bags is a flexible packaging solution.
- It has grown drastically as part of modern packaging solutions, with unlimited designs.
- It is a pouch with a gusset area folded inward and upward and sealed on both sides in a way that it can stand up-right.
- This feature is made possible because of the bottom gusset that is fixed to pouches to make sure that pouches remain steady and durable when filled.
- Stand up pouches are also commonly known as doypack pouches or stand up bags and used for many industries including food and non-food sector.
- We offer up to 8 colors of our high-quality rotogravure printing process, spot colors, choices of zippers, patterns, matte varnish, hang holes, label printing, hot stamps and spouts – the sky’s the limit when it comes to bringing out our creative possibilities.
Different Types of Paper Bags & Pouches
Triple-100% Quality Control Process
Our first priority is to offer qualified products 100% upto requirement. To achieve the goal, we set up a Triple-100%-Quality-Control-Process. With it, we have been offering fully qualified pouches and bags to the global market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is Ouma a trader or a real manufacturer flexible packaging products?
A1: Ouma has been a flexible packaging bags & pouches converter for more than 20 years. We are a trusted flexible packaging expert.
Q2: What’s the MOQ of flexible bags & pouches / flexible rolls to purchase?
A2: For bags & pouches, the MOQ for each size in each design is 10,000pcs; for flexible film rolls, the MOQ for each size in each design is 100kgs.
Q3: What’s the payment methods available & terms of payment?
A3: The available payment methods is: T/T, Paypal, Western Union, L/C; Terms of payment: 30% deposit upon order, balance before cargo delivery.
Q4: Do you offer samples for quality checking?
A4: Ouma offers existing samples free of charge for quality checking. If you would like to have samples 100% same as your order, there will be sampling charges.
Q5: What is mass order production lead time?
A5: For orders of LCL, the regular lead time is within 14 days; for FCL orders, the regular lead time is within 21 days.
Q6: What is trade terms for mass orders?
A6: Ouma regularly deal with trade terms of EX WORKS, FOB, C&F, CIF.